How busy then... be honest

Mostly fitting washing machines, hobs and capping off gas fires lately, really quick and simple jobs. I'd love to just get a full days work in to be honest and I'm considering doing an electricians course because I have so much time on my hands.

Sponsored Links
landscaping here in kent - since the year beginning the general feedback at my usual nursery/sundriesman and bulk materials suppliers has been that everyone was quiet and i was lucky to have a 6 month backlog of work.......

then the spring and scant new enquiries, where i did quote for work my hit rate was well down, so i was scratching about a bit over the summer.

now i have work trickling in and a small backlog - partly down to the rubbish weather of late.

i do know one landscaper further into kent who reckons he has seldom been busier though. nothing is black and white.

mood: quite good actually :)

got 4 months work after christmas guarennteed but that dosent help me now been quiet for a week and nothing much coming in at moment :cry:

Steady stream of small jobs and (very) occasional CUs, rewires etc. Lots of conservatories and small extensions. Always had at least 2 weeks ahead.

Sponsored Links
had a few days off here and there but got a couple of potential better jobs in the new year.fingers x'd

since I opened my warehouse selling radiators and trv's i have been suprised how busy i have been, thought it might be a bit of a gamble starting my own busisness but im doing ok, expect to slow up untill mid jan but its only to be expected.

been speaking to some of the plumbers who call in and there saying work is starting to pick up in the northwest, which hopefully is good for me too.

I have been busy in hawaii, I do hardwood floors and can not complain.

Sponsored Links
Back