Worcester 28i junior steady flashing light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have worcester 28i junior. Before today it i was experiencing fast flashing warning red light and I had to reset the boiler to get rid of that. This morning that fast flashing light changed into steady flashing(once every second) and not resetting anymore(tried pressing reset button and switching boiler on and off) but still the sames steady flashing light. I noticed low pressure couple of days ago and tried increasing the pressure but unfortunately did it bit too much. Its at 2.5 now. I don't even know how to decrease the pressure. Any help please?

Sponsored Links
you can decrease the pressure by opening a rad bleed valve or a drain-off point, prepare to catch the water which will spurt out! when refilling, do it slowly as the gauge might simply be slow to indicate the pressure rise. 2.5 bar won't stop the boiler from working, so try again turning off the power for a minute to see if it resets. the 28i was almost a very good boiler....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back