SEO tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've been messing about with digiXMAS SEO tool. Anyone ever used it and does it work and get you up the google rankings?

Sponsored Links
Nothing works better for SEO than writing proper content on your website and frequently updating your site.
Don't be fooled by all these SEO tools or promises by SEO businesses. In order for your website to work, you'll have to work on your website.

Only if they come from related (in one way or the other) and decent ranking sites. So getting a link from a site that only contains links could even be punished with a drop in ranking.

Sponsored Links
Only if they come from related (in one way or the other) and decent ranking sites. So getting a link from a site that only contains links could even be punished with a drop in ranking.

Rubbish !!! so if I put a link up for my competitor on a crappy site then google will drop his rankings......I wish :p Imagine all the people that would be doing this to each other.

The worst that can happen is the link you have from a crappy site will only have no value whatsoever.

Now if you link out to a spammy website from your own website then you may get punished if found out.

Beg to differ - and you're replying to a rather old post.

Incoming links are important, the higher ranking they are, the better it is - not the other way round (spam links can be punished, but not the way you imagine it)

Beg to differ - and you're replying to a rather old post.

Incoming links are important, the higher ranking they are, the better it is - not the other way round (spam links can be punished, but not the way you imagine it)
yes I know it's a old post and your point is ?

Yes incoming links are important , I did not say otherwise, but you said incoming links from crap sites can get you penalised !yes or no ?
Yes you did and as I say this is rubbish !

Submitting to so called link farms is a poor way to attempt to increase links to your site, and is strongly discouraged by Google Guidelines. "Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.

Who mentioned link farms ? nobody !

You said :

" Only if they come from related (in one way or the other) and decent ranking sites. So getting a link from a site that only contains links could even be punished with a drop in ranking."

in responce to "heatingeng" saying :

"getting links into your website works well as well."

and oh yeah links from unrelated sites can give you a ranking boost too! If from a trusted website even if its nor related although I accept getting one from a related site of the same strength would be better !

Sponsored Links
Back