WB 30CDI or IDEAL LOGIC + COMBI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am going to get a new combi boiler for my 2 bed house. I was firstly going to go for WB30CDI but then realised it wouldn't fit into my kitchen cupboard, as a secondary option my installer has suggested an IDEAL LOGIC COMBI PLUS as it is smaller. He said that he has recently had a few problems with WB.

Looking at the forums IDEAL generally seem to ge a bad write up due to previous models, however the LOGIC seems to have been better received but it is early days. I don't want to get a new boiler just because it fits into my cupboad but would appreciate some advice from people on here.

Any advice greatly received!

Sponsored Links
The logic is fairly new so there's little known about it's reliability yet. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior may fit into you cupboard....

I like worcester personally but some say they've gone a little down hill in recent years

personally I would stay well clear of the ideal, not in the same league as the 30cdi. Ideal looks good on paper - so did the Isar and Response.....

Sponsored Links
My cupboard is
Width 45cm
Height 68cm
Depth 29cm

Price is not my priority, quality is!

I have fitted Logics. No problems so far and my customers are very happy. Go for the Logic plus which has a 5 year guarantee. Boiler needs to be serviced every year and as long as it is, the boiler is covered parts and labour.

Have put one in my own house as well as.

Regards.

well these are the two boilers i fit, if price isnt an issue go for the greenstar. although the ideal seems a vgood boiler fitted more than 10 no problem what so ever.

Worcerster warranty crap, spares silly price, Logic+ 5 years, Ferllo Optimax 5 years, Baxi Platinum 5 years, Veissmen 5 years, Worcester who

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back