alternative to dry ridge end caps ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive seen some houses with which looks like a upvc edging which covers where you would normally put cement or dry ridge edgings .Has anyone heard of this or done this or do you think its just been a cheap diy soultion ? thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
I have just fitted these to my roof and they look nice, not everyone thinks the same though, a few friends think they look tacky! I just thought it was neater than a cemented egde and doesnt require any maintenance.

You can get them in a colour to match your tiles.

I bought the redland dry verge system and it was quite expensive for what it is.
£100 for 20 end caps and an 2 eaves kits. The roofing shop i used said he hadnt ever sold any before, so i get the impression they are not that popular, either aesthetically or just becuase its expensive v's cemented edges...

I hope this helps..

no that is dry ridge edgings this stuff is like a one piece facing ?

Sponsored Links
yes thats the very thing
Continuous Dry Verge T-Strip

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back