Drayton Digistat RF3 Wireless thermostat problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, brand new to the forum.
Before I throw it through the window can any one tell me in a simple "Janet and John" style how to put the Drayton wireless RF3 thermostat into sleep mode for the summer months.
The instuctions are currently on the barbeque. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Press and hold the + and - buttons together for approx 5 seconds until OFF appears. Press any button to switch back into auto mode.

Thanks very much for the reply. I tried hold -ve and +ve buttons but the stat goes up to 30c and starts calling for heat. Im open to suggestions !!

Make sure you are pressing both buttons at the same time. If the temp always goes up, try pressing the - button slightly ahead of the + button. Sorry can't be more help than that.

Sponsored Links
Tried as suggested. No result. Tried as suggested in all three SELECT modes still with no reult. Considering throwing on the barbie along with the instructions.

What type of system and boiler do you have?

If its a combi you should be able to switch off the heating so it doesn't matter what the thermostat does.

thanks for the reply. Its a Worcester condenser boiler that has been sited in the attic so not easy to get to. Ive reset the stat temps to 14c in an effort to get around the problem but any further advice would be welcome.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back