plsss can someone help me get a ford KA radio code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the radio from my car got disconected and now its telling me i have to put a code in which i dont have as the key code section of my manual was left unhelpfully blank. plsssss can someone help! serial no M745812

Sponsored Links
You may have to go to a Ford dealership, they will have the code on record, but they do charge you, I paid £20 about six years ago'

Wotan

Sometimes the code is written on the radio or in the car handbook, in the radio section. Failing that there are car radio forums on the net, you might be able to get the code there.

Sponsored Links
I wish there was an easy way my Vauxhall it seems should have come with a card with code on and since all stuff still in wallet I know it didn't so I have bit the bullet bought a radio from Aldi and fitting kit off net. Yes more that the £21 quoted for new code but I also get a radio that plays MP3 CD, SD cards with MP3 songs, Memory sticks and has a hands free blue tooth thing for my phone. I lose the auto correcting of clock.
£49 for radio and £16 for fitting kit still waiting for latter which has the tool to remove old radio and new plate to giving extra storage pocket.
If when I remove radio it has code on it I will be a little peeved god knows why they bother with a code as no good in anything but Vauxhall and it is bottom of range who the hell would want to pinch it all cars come with radios today.
This coding thing is just a legacy from a by gone age.
My mate says I should have said nothing then blamed them after next service!

Back