how to wire up panic alarm to texecom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone advise on the wiring for a panic alarm. i take it you need power and alarm cables going to it (tamper cables as well?)
the panic alarm was from alert electrical. can anyone advise from the picture which wiring goes where, there was no instructions with it.

i need to install 2 panic buttons and have 'zone 8' free on the board. can i wire them both into that?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29775004@N05/4840862685/

Sponsored Links
first question; is you panel wired as 4 wire (two tamper two alarm)
or is it EOL or FSL
(EOL = 1 resitor or EOL 2 x resistors)

john

Sponsored Links
ok i did realise it didnt need it as there are no instructions. from the picture do you know which connector i use which for tamper and which one for alarm?

ok i did realise it didnt need it as there are no instructions. from the picture do you know which connector i use which for tamper and which one for alarm?
The PA pair go, one each, to the two screws in the centre that are already joined to the PA reed switch, the Tamper pair to the right hand side, one to each side of the funny looking metal strips.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back