We have an accenta alarm,unit bleeps but doesn't set.?

Why did you press 9999 which is the duress code where in my instructions did I mention that ? What I have written is a step by step guide, without being there i'm not sure how much more help I can give you. If you follow the instructions above you should be able to ascertain whether the cable, panel or detector is at fault. Alternatively you may wish to call in an alarm company to investigate. When you open the cover the internal sounder on the keypad should sound and show a fault but the external bell should not activate. When you have removed the cover of the detector silence the panel by entering your code ONCE. Then carry out the steps in my previous posting and report back

Sponsored Links
James - just had similar problem with key pad and sensors not lighting up.

The tamper circuit works in the sensor when the sensor is opened as this is on a different circuit to the power supplied to the sensor circuit board i.e. the light.

In main panel there are 4 glass fuses, the centre (1 Amp) of the three vertical fuses on the lower rhs in my panel had blown. Replaced this and all is well.

Obviously take note as per the other comments before opening panel by isolating. You will need to be in the engineer mode to avoid tamper of main panel being activated.

I hope this helps

I doubt it will - the post is over 3 years old. Bet he fixed it. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back