alarm is nt the same?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all.
i was wondering if i am doing something wrong or have missed something. basically, i have cut through 2 sensor cables for my accenta optima with a circular saw, i pieced together all the cables colour to colour with a terminal block set but the alarm wont activate.
the "beeps" have gone very quiet, and when i try the "exit mode" the "beeps" start but dont stop and start the alarm. basically my alarm is useless, i have tried reset and omitting the zones but it doesnt seem to work, unless i am doing something wrong.
any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Sponsored Links
The chances are you will have blown the auxilary power fuse in your main control panel.

You need to remove the cover from this box (wich will set off a tamper alarm, but you can silence this by entering your user code) and locate the blown fuse.

It will be a 20mm glass fuse, which you need to take to your local maplins or electrcal wholesalers to get a replacement.

Pop the new fuse in, panel lid back on, reset the system and you should be good to go.

nice one,
al try that after work tomorrow, if i havent been robbed blind, and hopefully all will be sorted. much appreciated pal

Sponsored Links
SORTED!!
cheers mate, was a doddle to sort and saved me a load of hassle!! i love this website!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back