indesit DI450 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
This is my first post so hi to everybody. Can anyone shed any light on my problem?
The Dishwasher is an Indesit DI450 built in unit. When i switch on there are no program lights at all,just the red power light on the right hand side and a short bleep.
The machine does not attempt to work at all. In the past i have had to replace the "P" button on the LED board as it lost its "click" so to speak and was stuck on so solder a new one from maplins on and its been fine.
I have looked at the control board and found that there is a row of 4 surface mount LEDs which can only be diagnostic as they cannot be seen in normal use and the first one near the reset button is flashing but i cant find any reference to it anywhere.
I have done all the usual resets but to no avail.

Anyone?

Sponsored Links
Water in the base. Top it back and drain the water then find the leak.

Thanks, thats what i thought at first but have took the base of and its bone dry,in fact its looks like its never been wet.

Sponsored Links
When u say the first one near the reset. Which way are u looking left to right or rightful left Is there any water in the sump when u open the door. Have u unplugged it for 2 mins does it fill or the pump run. Check for green scale on the connector block that plugs onto the led block.

Holding the board faceing you with the reset button to the left.The LED next along is flashing.
done the unplug for 2 mins,done the holding down button rutine in all sorts of cobinations but nothing.
When i say it wont work it is just that.there is no pump runing,no water flowing no noise at all,and yes the sump did have water in it but i drained it to check for blockage but non found.
There was green scale on the controll board ribbon cable to the LED board but cleaned this off,the plug at the LED board end dont look like it comes off to me.

It dont look too good to me

The ribbon cable does come off the pcb. U need a top pcb by the looks of it. The green stuff is corusion caused by stream coming out of the door switch and onto the pcb

Thanks for your input,the problem was indeed the LED board,well actually it was the button on the board playing up again. As i said before last time the button lost its click but this time it operated just fine but it made no contact internally so took the top of and it was corroded inside.
So the upshot is a new button has cured it,however,it seems this is happening because the rubber membrane that goes over the LEDs and has the P button on it is split.
Does anyone no the part number for this.I have looked at the parts list online but cant see it as i dont know what indesit call it.

Cheers
Ian

C00089822 £8.50. Led card coo144323 complete led assy £11.06

Got the spares - LED circuit board and button. Is there any tricks to removing the door stainless steel to put all this in ? Or is it pretty straightforward ? Anything I should watch out for ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back