Yale HSA6400 Telecommunicating Control Panel Source

Hi Gary,
I am placing an order in the morning with my distributor so I will see what he can do.

Sponsored Links
yaleguy3 sorry to dig out an old topic- I'm looking for a hsa6400 control panel on its own. Don't want to buy whole system because I have some accessories I can use and I simply want to build the system as I want it.

Can you please let me know if you're able to provide just the control panel on its own? cheers!

Did it scare them off?

In the cases where entry has been attempted and the panels are damaged my experience has been that the panel has already activated the siren (presuming the system has been designed properly and the panel is in a protected zone.)
last week a burglary I visited had a fully installed grade 2 system by a major manufacturer but the system design was pants allowing the panel to be reached while still counting down and with no external siren they disconnected the phone and ripped the panel from the wall in peace and quiet before ransacking the home.

Onboard sounders are how and why some panelsare discovered on an entry route attack. As you say putting the panel inside an IA protected part of the building will help and allow it to hopefully dial out, Remember a redecare or similar will instantly signal. But obviously more expensive.

G2 system no external and panel found during enrty, as you say poor design, bet I know who they were too!!!.

All above just observations, not seen this topic before.
As mentioned a well designed system will get some responce, just do not rely on bells only to do the job.

PS Liverpool ACPO still ask for a 10 min bell delay on monitored systems in certain areas. Hoping to catch on site the intruders!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back