GardTec Eurosec CPX System - It's a worry

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help. From time to time when I come home (with the alarm set) I put in the user code but the system doesn't do anything - so does not unset itself. I then put in the code again - still nothing, then again - still nothing. Eventually the system goes to ALARM then it will accept the code - I then say Yes and put the code in again and the system it unset.

This is worrying - I am always worried that the system may not accept the code when it goes to alarm and then I don't know what I would do.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Stewart

Sponsored Links
It is programmed to DD243 Keypad locked on entry.
If this is a policed system use the fob provided.
If not desleect DD243 options.

Ahh, never thought this could do 243, always thought eurosec was like shed alarm :confused:

That'll teach me to check the manual lappy :cool:

Sorry is this answering my query? Please explain. Why is it sometimes ok when I enter and sometimes I have a problem?

Stewart

Sponsored Links
Ok, how are you setting and unsetting the system? code or tag?

if its via code, then you could have a sticky keypad or a faulty one.

It just the code, if I made a mistake in putting in the code will putting it in again help? Is there a way of clearing and starting again?

There is no need to clear & start again. If you make a mistake, press NO and re-enter your code.

If you have the user guide for the system, i would suggest you change the code for something your not going to make mistakes with.

Also suggest you have the system serviced by the installing co.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back