MacAllister Wet & Dry Vacuum cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there
Can anyone tell me where I can source dustbags and filter for my Macallister Vacuum cleaner? I use it as a dust extractor in my garage but B & Q don't appear to stock and they have been of little help (and that's putting it mildly) in helping me find accessories for this, which is annoying seeing as it is their own brand.

Can anyone tell me if there is an equivalent that I can source from, say Ebay, or somewhere else like it? Is this a standard type bag and filter used on other machines?

Help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
i am shocked it has lasted long enough for the bag to fill up

Sponsored Links
It's an eternal problem with B&Q own-branded stuff I'm afraid, spares are extremely difficult to source, it's a case of trawling the internet in the hope you might stumble across a site selling them, I wish you good luck, you're going to need it

EDIT: Just remembered, try stockists of Global Machinery Company products, they may be able to help as some of the items are the same with different stickers on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back