intruder alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
where can i get a motion sensor that phones my mobile without alerting the thieving gits and if possible battery operated
thanks

Sponsored Links
sorry but such an item is (i don't think) available

you really need a full security system linked either to an Alarm receiving Centre (ARC) or a speech dialler,
connected to a phone line from your security system

sorry but such an item is (i don't think) available

you really need a full security system linked either to an Alarm receiving Centre (ARC) or a speech dialler,
connected to a phone line from your security system

Agree) It seems you won't find..

Sponsored Links
A few on the market, cannot be bothered to give details to such tat.

Get a real alarm.

if thats what floats your boat, well, i couldnt fit that and sleep well at night.
me a prefer to set a panel using a keypad/keyprox and here it set ok.
one sensor? naw, not going to happen on my sites!!!

i could just imagine my inspector coming out to check a site or two and finding that!!!

come on now explain the regs on this one then please?????

if thats what floats your boat, well, i couldnt fit that and sleep well at night.
me a prefer to set a panel using a keypad/keyprox and here it set ok.
one sensor? naw, not going to happen on my sites!!!

i could just imagine my inspector coming out to check a site or two and finding that!!!

come on now explain the regs on this one then please?????

Apparantley when you mention regs here you get slated, so shuss and dont tell them your a pro!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back