MP3 Player

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, am after a MP3 Player with a playlist so I can organise my music to my liking, but when I search it says nothing about playlists so what should I look for and do any of you have any recommendations up to £50-00. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Sponsored Links
Most of the players with track selection controls should have the ability to let you set up a play list either from the player itself or even via a PC. Just avoid basic "shuffle only" players... iPod Shuffle for example.

Maplin do a couple, one is their own brand MP4 player, got one for the car, was about £30 for the 4b model, there is also an 8Gb one, seems so far to do the job quite well.

Sponsored Links
Just an additional thought... Many manufacturers have the manuals to their products available to download. Once you have a short list then spend a little time checking though the manuals. It will give you a preview of how easy the product will be to use and what sort of FAQ support you might get from the manufacturer.

And if your budget allows.... Invest in some better headphones. Have a look at www.head-fi.org forum for some recommendations from dedicated portables user crowd.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back