Derwent Super LED Lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, was wondering if you could help. I have a Derwent SuperLed IR lamp for my cctv which is now knackered. Do you know if there is anywhere that sell them seperately and NOT with the power supply included with them. I am trying get the cost of replacing it down to a mimimum. The model has a range of 175m and has a 850nm filter. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Are you 100% certain that the power supply is OK ?

It would be expensive to replace the LEDs in the lamp only for them to be ruined by a defective power supply.

yes, the PSU has been tested and is in good condition. Any ideas where i could get one??

Sponsored Links
A bit late but if you are still monitoring this forum are you able to tell me the voltage the Derwent PSU puts out to the SuperLED head unit as I have acquired a few from a site demolition and would like to use them for myself to supplement my CCTV? Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back