As it seems we are not allowed to post a reply.

A

Alarm

Here will do instead.
Yale, the item mentioning "Lives" was a reference to fire systems. Real ones, not yale tat.
As for Hysteria, your the only one "flaming" others.
As for you taking business away from me, LOL. I would rather not have the tight fisted people you claim to admire so much.
Horses for courses, fools for eachother, spings to mind!
No doubt your reply will be as usual.

So really, don`t bother.

Sponsored Links
I still can't get my head around someone PAYING for a DiY system to be fitted.

I wonder what it is about an over the counter DiY alarm that is so difficult?

Perhaps a re-design is in order.

Alarm - are you seriously so self deluded that you cannot even recognise when you are blundering into threads of no concern to you and abusing people.
The person whos question you 'answered' in that thread said you were abusive and then said he was backing off.
That wasn't me that was some other poor bloke who mentioned yale and in you went as usual like a heat seaking missile.

You really cannot see that you have serious issues and problems.

I pity you

I still can't get my head around someone PAYING for a DiY system to be fitted.

I wonder what it is about an over the counter DiY alarm that is so difficult?

Perhaps a re-design is in order.

Whats so difficult about mowing a lawn? yet many people pay for others to do it.
How about window cleaning or gutters , perhaps even car washing or for goodness sake every day people pay someone else to make them a cup of coffee.

Perhaps in your blinkered world the whole of society needs a redesign so everyone conforms to your personal wishes...

don't expect me to be on that list though.

Sponsored Links
Blimey, you talk about issues.
You admit you fit nothing that is guarranted.
Professionals fit with insurance. Not that we need it, but it is a duty to ensure what we fit works.
Fit for purpose.

You freely admit you give no claims.
Which is why you cannot fit police responced systems.

We are never going to see eye to eye.
Yet I do not insult or intend to, to yourself.
You fit a niche, one of people wanting to spend little. Yet want a all singing dancing system.
You note the word SYSTEM. Not a toy.
I would gladly defend myself in court against something that does not match up to a professional system.

Yale does not meet any criteria that we work to. They understand that.
We understand it also.
It serves its puropse, you on the other hand charge to fit what is branded as DIY.

Who is the theif?

Also your analagy of lawns really does not cut it. A lawn will not signal to an ARC who then inform the police.
You stick to G1, let us sleep in the fact we KNOW our systems will perform.

Again, no malice intended or meant.
Just a professional opinion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back