CCTV Software/Monitor Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum.

I have a two monitor setup for my home network. The monitors have been setup to be used as one extended monitor. My problem is I can't view the images of my CCTV Cameras when the monitors are setup in this manner.

If I switch back to single montior use, I can view the images from my cameras. Any ideas what might be causing this problem?

Sponsored Links
What DVR is it?
Did you switch off the 75om resistor on the firt and on on the second?
Why not use one as a spot monitor and set it up as a second.

Computer monitor and you're using a computer and software? If so, what software, what cameras - need more info!

Sponsored Links
Computer monitor and you're using a computer and software? If so, what software, what cameras - need more info!

The DVR is the Zmodo 9108. It is networked to my computer. I have six cameras connected to the DVR. The two monitors being used are Samsung 245BW.

The problem is software related. Zmodo is aware of the problem but no updates will be provided in the near future.

Looking for some experts to possibly find a way to work aorund the issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back