Crimp Belling Lee plugs?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've done some searching on the net but I can't for the life of me find anyone who does Belling Lee plugs that can be crimped onto PF100 cable.

I can find F-connectors, RCA connectors and BNC connectors, but not a "standard" aerial connector.

Does anyone know I can find some? I want to make up some leads with a crimped F-connector on one end and a crimped Belling Lee on the other end.

Thanks for any help!

Sponsored Links
So, I got the crimp plugs, received them in an order with some other stuff... I decided to make up a cable, looked at the plug and thought "Hmmm, looks a bit different to my other connectors". Tried it anyway... Squeezed the handles of my compression tool, didn't work. Squeezed a bit harder, the handles started to move, then I looked down...

Felt infuriated at being sold the wrong part until I read the description of the part again and realised I'd just had a mental block and chosen to buy the wrong bits. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Next week I plan on driving some screws with a hammer, and filling my petrol car with diesel. :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back