Help !!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now this says its an Optima Compact but previous user left a manual for an Accenta G3 ??? Now after checking on the net, I can not find a manul for it. I have added a picture of the board as the fuses are not in the same place as the G3. I have also checked all the fuses and all are ok. Just need to reset it all. I have tried the reset, reset button and also powering down and fitting a link in between the PA ansd the Set connectiions, but this didnt work...

SO HELP NEEDED !!!!

Sponsored Links
ensure all doors / sensors are closed (ie not in alarm mode, no one walking near them

close tamper spring and THEN repower unit
disconnect one end of the link wire.

enter 0123 and all is well

this should work.
its a while since i have worked on one of those so i hope the info is correct, if not someone else here will surely help out

Oasis

ensure all doors / sensors are closed (ie not in alarm mode, no one walking near them

this should work.
its a while since i have worked on one of those so i hope the info is correct, if not someone else here will surely help out

Oasis

I tried this but no luck ? What I have noticed, is that when repowering up either by mains or battery, holding the tamper spring in before doing so, there is no bleeps to the key pad. Now with previous alarms, this has pointed to a blown fuse, but I have checked all of them and none are blown ????

Sponsored Links

this should work.

Oasis

I tried this but no luck ? What I have noticed, is that when repowering up either by mains or battery, holding the tamper spring in before doing so, there is no bleeps to the key pad. Now with previous alarms, this has pointed to a blown fuse, but I have checked all of them and none are blown ????
The advice given is same as manual.

Might be time, considering age of panel, to treat yourself.

Looks like the Gen4 from here..so its the link wire method you should use.And use the left hand pa term :)

You have 2 terminals for the PA circuit , use the left hand one..next to zone 8.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back