testing redcare

K

kieronc

i have just wired a gsm redcare direct to a texecom premiere does any 1 know how to send signals through as i have tried but the monitoring station are saying they have had nothing through? many thanks

Sponsored Links
STU upped ?
well come on guys, you never know!!!
he might be an alarm engineer!!!

can you send signals with a Texacom, just a question, as we don't fit em, (Galaxy is easy for sending signals, very very easy)

you could try closing the system while you are in the building, and causing an alarm then opening the system, that should provide you with 3,4,5,6,7 channels, (if you dis the AC or DC from the panel as well!!!!!
(depending upon how your RC chip is been blown for you)

Oasis

Sponsored Links
Where do you start?

As you say is it "upped"?
Is it even powered up?
What is the LED status?
Are the outputs the correct polarity?
Is both primary and secondary paths active?
Is the ARC getting "comms down" or any reporting?

What does your office say?

PS you can toggle the outputs to test.

What is the LED status?Is both primary and secondary paths active?

As above really, the leds will tell all.

Would like to know why your on a DIY site asking about redcare? should really be asking your gaffer if unsure.

What is the LED status?Is both primary and secondary paths active?

As above really, the leds will tell all.

Would like to know why your on a DIY site asking about redcare? should really be asking your gaffer if unsure.

Or Redcare, or the ARC. Never seen someone commission any Police responced system Via an internet forum, always a first I suppose!!

hi is the gsm stu plug on ? if so have you programmed channels correct as the premier has two sets of outputs one set for plug on and one set for hard wire on main pcb, a common mistake is to set up the wrong set of outputs the easy way is to set both sets to the same and try again also make sure the channels are set for the correct area eg AREA A so if alarm on channel 3 does not have area A TICKED it wont signal hope this helps

hi is the gsm stu plug on ? if so have you programmed channels correct as the premier has two sets of outputs one set for plug on and one set for hard wire on main pcb, a common mistake is to set up the wrong set of outputs the easy way is to set both sets to the same and try again also make sure the channels are set for the correct area eg AREA A so if alarm on channel 3 does not have area A TICKED it wont signal hope this helps

As a lot of panels have, that is seperate for plug on and hard wired. What is getting me is has it been "upped"?
What are the led`s saying?
Why did the ARC not report the STU is not in responce?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back