Combustion chamber private club

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

namsag

Topic in the CC complaining about advice asked for and given in public forums.

For those of you who DO NOT understand the site is called DIYNOT and is designed for diyers to ask questions and hopefully get an answer to help them solve there problem in all fields of diy or not be ripped off by some rip off merchant by giving them honest advice

It is not a little private club set up for you to slag off diyers for having the cheek to ask a question.
Perhaps the administrators should make it a requirement that you should answer x amount of diy problems each month before you get priviledge to view/post in the CC/

And it really makes me laugh when you try and say its a safety issue.

Three quarters of the CC posters are thick as sh#te and must have got there qualifications free in a lucky bag

Sponsored Links
Cheek, I got mi gas and pluming qalifykashuns ofthe internjt, they free for onli £59.99 an I brite as buttorn, I dun loods of jibs an make £120.00 a wik, bliddy rip merchants wan £15.00 fro gas fleix, when washer hose do jistas well ... :evil:

Namsag am in agreement with most of what you say, but at the end of the day it is upto the person replying what advice he wants to give.

I for one would not want to suggest someone does x, y or z, having read what has been posted. I have to say I like to have a good sleep at night which could easily be shattered sould someone be injured taking my advice based on my understanding of what has been posted.

Namsag the bawbag sounds more like Victor Meldrew as each day passes. :LOL:

Ffs have u nothing else to worry about you miserable old git? Have u some kind of personality disorder or mental illness?

Sponsored Links

I remember a question being asked in here over a year ago, can't remember exactly what it was but the OP was abused just for asking it.

Basically it was about whether or not the OP could box in a gas pipe running down a wall.

No one would answer claiming it would be illegal to do so!

I think in the end the OP just went ahead and boxed it in.

And in dangermouth we have the prime example contributes absolutely nothing to the open part of the site.
Then again heading for his forth company in as many years shame he keeps getting found out for not being up to the job so perhaps its better he does not contribute.
DM you have already shown you dont have the baws to back up your internet warrior status . You better hurry up and get out the girlfriends clothes as she will be home soon :rolleyes:

DP i am not on about things that could be regarded as safety issues just genneral diy and repairs

maybe you should give the people here the full story then and reveal that most of the answers dont agree. If your gonna slag people off at least make the argument balanced and fair rather than just taking the part of information that makes your story sound more interesting like a gutter press journalist.

Where did i say the majority where in favour . If you read what i have put it is aimed at those who think they should not help the public,
by using the words "those of you"

Better still, join in, you can put your points across by joining the thread rather than slating everyone else who contributes. Maybe you can help with some useful info on gas related subjects. Look forward to seeing you in the CC.

According to DM i already post in there so i may already have contributed to the thread in question ;)

Where did i say the majority where in favour . If you read what i have put it is aimed at those who think they should not help the public,
by using the words "those of you"
yes but neither did you say they wasnt. Not everyone here has your voyeuristic capabilities .
If your going to out everything thats said in the CC then at least be clear with the facts.

wait its free countrie we can post where we like and not if do not wish too
as long as mods are happy namsag but most p&h fourm are asking same question
which boiler we give the same answer every time
why my boiler losing pressure please read fq
or complain about another company and like us to agree with them
or cant tell the answer as it could be in cc
very few are good question but try reply to all of them when i can
p.s. fit main their good for the price

And in dangermouth we have the prime example contributes absolutely nothing to the open part of the site.
Then again heading for his forth company in as many years shame he keeps getting found out for not being up to the job so perhaps its better he does not contribute.
DM you have already shown you dont have the baws to back up your internet warrior status . You better hurry up and get out the girlfriends clothes as she will be home soon

4th company in as many years? Dont know where you get your info but its miles out tosser as others will testify. As for being an internet warrior you are thinking of yourself there you sad, bitter old man. I think you love this open part of the site as you are trying to learn something in your old age and the diyers are the only ones who might believe your bullshit. How many alias' do you have in the cc? I make it to be at least 6.

I am presuming from the lack of denial and any proof otherwise, that you are the same person as i quote below. if your not then proof of such will result in my humblest apologies, until then read on and explain.

It is not a little private club set up for you to slag off diyers for having the cheek to ask a question.

may i point you towards your own words ref the 'diyers' and as you are obviously such an open and fair person, maybe let them all know what you compared them to in you r cc post on first page ,Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 pm

And it really makes me laugh when you try and say its a safety issue.

I think again you are wrong, original OP never mentions it being a safety issue in the slightest. Maybe you could read the thread and understand what its trying to say, before writing your vitriol?

Three quarters of the CC posters are thick as sh#te and must have got there qualifications free in a lucky bag

you obviously have no mutual respect for either the RGI's or the DIY'ERS on here .

My final question is..... why are you on either forum if you have this attitude towards everyone. Or are you so superior to us all that we are all wrong and should bow to your excellence?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back