Aerial boosters, please help!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I being compltely blonde???

We have an aerial socket in our lounge.

We have one TV which connects to the aerial point. We have another TV in the room next door, and have drilled a hole through the wall so we can connect the two TVs to the one aerial point using a splitter.

However, signal must not be strong enough as only one TV works at a time.

So we bought a booster.

But although the two cables from the two TVs plug into the booster unit, there is nothing to connect the booster unit to the aerial point in the wall.

My brain hurts. I can't be the only house in the UK with two TVs and one aerial point. Please help!

Sponsored Links
hi thankyou, that's exactly what we;ve bought. nothing to connect it to the aerial socket though! think I need a coaxial cable maybe!

yep, you need a short length of coax with the correct sex plugs to link the wall socket to the booster.

Sponsored Links
You need a short lead with a ariel plug on each end. One plugs in the ariel socket on the wall. the other end into the 'in' on the booster and connect your two TVs to the tv outs on the booster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back