Ripped off by plumbing charges......please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
you still havent answered the question mouthpiece

mabye because you can't

unless you know more about immigration to the states than the consul in memphis :idea:

I live in the house and it's listed as my primary residence - for tax purposes. So as a homo-ner I can do whatever I like yes?

You claimed that you buy, tart up, and then sell houses for a living.
That makes it a business.

Whether you live there or not makes no difference whatsoever; you work there as a main source of income.
A doctor /dentist/ lawyer/ mechannic who has his practice at his home address still needs to comply with legistlation about the places accessible to the public.
Your place of work is your place of work, whether you live there or not.

And as I stated before:
It isn't a matter of your opinion vs mine; one quick call to Gas SAfe Register will confirm that.

Sponsored Links
Illegal immigrant ex con with a Bad Tattoo :eek: Welcome back Kev.

You mean that picture of a stepladder with a wheel at the top? Try building it from that plan and see how far you get. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You claimed that you buy, tart up, and then sell houses for a living.
That makes it a business.

Nope. It's my home and I improve it whilst I live there. Then I pay no tax when I sell it.

Don't need to call anyone.

It's only the LAW that matters - and that isn't in your favour.

Joe, whether it is your home or not, if you fit a boiler it has to be notified to Building Control.

So no matter how you dress it up it is not a legal installation, or do you know some mug who signs the work off? :rolleyes:

There are none so blind, as those who won't look. :eek:

A landlord's certificate or a gas safety certificate does NOT notify the boiler to Building Control you mug :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back