more and more tellys!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Might be a daft question....

I already have a digital-compliant aerial in the loft, with 4 tvs running off it (no boosters, and working well).

The missus now wants a tv in the kitchen. I don't want to run another one off the current aerial, and don't want to have socket installed in loft for a booster.

Would there be any technical reason stopping me from putting a second aerial in the other end of the loft (about 8m from the first one, and not pointing over one another)?

Thanks in anticipation :)

Sponsored Links
Might be a daft question....

I already have a digital-compliant aerial in the loft, with 4 tvs running off it (no boosters, and working well).

The missus now wants a tv in the kitchen. I don't want to run another one off the current aerial, and don't want to have socket installed in loft for a booster.

Would there be any technical reason stopping me from putting a second aerial in the other end of the loft (about 8m from the first one, and not pointing over one another)?

Thanks in anticipation :)

Shouldn't be.

You can also get boosters that are powered up the downlead from a power unit behind the telly.

No reason at all. If you are in a strong signal area then this would be a sensible solution. If you're in N.Staffs then I can probably do you a really good deal on a decent aerial installed and cabled so you can keep SWMBO happy :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back