DEAR MODERATORS

Y

yaleguy3

Why do you continue to let Alumni and Alarm continue to post on these forums when they consistently break all the forum rules?

new members post once and then retreat after a barrage of trolling on their threads.

Seriously what is going on here?

Sponsored Links
To be blunt

I see it that you ( YaleGuy ) are pushing the Yale system as hard as you can and do not want new posters to be told about the weaknesses of the low cost DIY system that you appear to make money from by installing it for people who have bought it as DIY.

Other people point out the valid concerns about wireless systems.

How can you put up a "slate Yale thread" and then this.

You want your cake and eat it?

Bernard I am not constantly pushing yale on here.

I am not continually posting come on guys get yale alarms they are the best thing since sliced bread.

What I am doing is trying to stop the disinformation spread by all the pro installers with a vested interest to call yale alarms crap.

everytime I give proper advice to someone about a yale alarm the thread is invaded by trolls and yet again I am forced into a rearguard action.

I don't mind alarm spouting rubbish on the yale alarms are crap because thread (although he still hasn't come up with a valid reason he has simply turned the thread into a personal attack on me.)

What I object to is everytime someone asks yale advice for some reason best known to himself alarm jumps in having never even installed or tested a yale alarm and tells everybody what a pile of crap they are.

Actually he sectretly knows they are in fact pretty good since he has done a little delving around the manual and a bit of research but he would never admit to that.

I don't know why he is so uptight about yale anyone can go and buy a preprogrammed infinite prime now wireless and wireless siren and have a grade 2 system. They would not even be breaking the law or part p by installing a fused spur.

Sponsored Links
#Again you make suppositions about what I have worked on or not.
I suggest you read up a few threads and see if I have worked onYale or not.
Then see the reasons I, when working on it found its limitations and binned it for decent kit fit for the purpose required.

You really have a way with twisting words, as many have noted.

As I stated, it is not in my best interest to add to a thread where you invite someone to randomly "slate" a major company. Rememeber Yale are part of a far larger "umbrella company" or did you not realise that. One whom I have great links to for many years.
So thanks for the goading.

I will however as again stated reply to issues as they occur. Hence the odd reply to a thread. You should note I have ignored 99% of the Yale threads, just got involved in the ones when it is obvious your being a muppet. And after others have commented, so as to not look a TROLL, by the way the T , R O L,L keys must be worn out on your keyboard/pad/Iphone by now :D

You are the one giving disinformation IMHO selling a product not for for the purpose most need.
Selling a DIY product, oh dear.
Get a life, use a real product, use something made to do what it says. Not fit something that does a part job.

~As for other products, your not banging on about them. You also missed out Visonic, Grade 2 with a plug top. As you mention, grade 2.
See the point? Its graded, as Yale is not.

Bang on about a graded system and i`ll be by your side. bang on about a DIY compromise, bang on about earning a living about it you will always have people against it.

And the best of all, YOU DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE TECHNOLOGY YOU FIT.
You might as well be an Indian call centre reading off a promt screen.

Come back when you hold some of the quals we do.
On going training, from the major manufacturers. Making valid comments to the people who draw up the regulations. Google Cen-Lec.

Closest you get is passing us in the street from the way you post.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back