yale hsa 6400

It does not matter if the sensor and magnet are at right angles to each other just as long as the magnet stays on the same 'long' edge of the sensor.
Now, now Bernard, miss this bit did you?

As in parallel, not T shaped right angles.

.... and I haven't 'changed sides' :confused: :unsure:

Sponsored Links
I have just disasembled and tested one of the sensors.

Sorry it would appear you have misunderstood my description or at right angles.

What I meant was the magnet rather than being parallel to the normal edge of the sensor it was parallel to the top.

I didn't mean that the magnet was revolved so it was forming a cross with the sensor.

The only evidence I have Bernard is the continued operation of such set ups over the last few years without problems. As mentioned you can test wether it operates properly before deciding to fit it as the sensors indicator light lets you know whether the set up will work or not at the time of fitting.
There appears to be no deteriation over time.

Lack of knowledge again.

To be fair, you said in another post it is caracter assinagation. No, its pointing out you fit what comes in a box.
And have not a lot of ideas as to what it does.

Challange for you, work for a acredited alarm company for a month. See what you learn! I bet you gain more than they do!

Sponsored Links
The only evidence I have Bernard is the continued operation of such set ups over the last few years without problems. As mentioned you can test wether it operates properly before deciding to fit it as the sensors indicator light lets you know whether the set up will work or not at the time of fitting.
There appears to be no deteriation over time.

Lack of knowledge again.

To be fair, you said in another post it is caracter assinagation. No, its pointing out you fit what comes in a box.
And have not a lot of ideas as to what it does.

Challange for you, work for a acredited alarm company for a month. See what you learn! I bet you gain more than they do!

Comedy central aren't you?

Derr I think I know how a magnetic contact works.

jeez :rolleyes:

I do know how they work the only knowledge lacking round here is you not realising when to give it a rest!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back