Iphone 3g...battery issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, My old iphone charger cable became loose but i still used it while waiting for my new charger. however before the new charger came my iphone battery died within 1 hour of being charged and would not turn on until the following day (im guessing maybe over heated?) so i got my self new charge brought new battery and swaped it over and every thing has been ok... now about 2 weeks later i got same problem battery dies takes about day before it will turn on again and then after charging it dies again after 1 hour. anyone know what else i can try?? would you bother trying to replace this ?

http://www.parts4ipods.com/epages/e...tPath=/Shops/es115703_shop/Products/3GDOCKASS

Sponsored Links
just to confirm in case anyone has the same issue with battery dieing and not turn on until a day later etc... then changing the dock has fixed this issue for me...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back