Film Websites

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Be careful its very easy to download a virus.
You need to read the reports downloaders have left, to ensure you are getting good clean films.
Save this to your pc, when you want a film enter thefilm name & you can select the various download sites. http://torrentscan.com/
Read this
http://www.wikihow.com/Download-Torrents[/QUOTE]

this is thee only site I know of that has user comments, if b t j u n k i e doesnt have something I simply wait till it does!!

Clearly you don't get around much, all the reasonable sites (ie. not the ones which exist purely to pull in hits for their ads) have comments.

The best are invite only.

I think if you download utorrent, which is free, and stick with the pirate bay, you should be ok. It will quickly become easy to spot fake torrents. There are many fake torrents on the pirate bay. SOme pointers would be to only trust torrents from users who have green/purple/blue symbols beside their usernames/torrents. They're VIP members and won't upload fakes. Also, you could scan any torrent you download with your antivirus before opening, especially if it's a .rar file. For the most part .rar files are fakes, unless again, they're coming from VIP members.

especially if it's a .rar file. For the most part .rar files are fakes, unless again, they're coming from VIP members.
RAR files used to be the norm, but why download a rar when you need to convert, you will always find what you are after as an avi these days.
Dont get carried away & d/load for the sake of it, also allow your d/load to 'seed' for a while before deleting it.
Do a bit of reading before you screw your pc up.
Also not a bad idea to take a backup of the pc before you start, then should things go wrong at least you can do a restore.

uTorrent is pretty much the same thing, bitcomet my favourite is VUZE but the torrent app is irrelivant

as for Pirate Bay, hmm not sure about that, why look for coloured dots when you can read written word, and many years back werent they embroiled in litigation over copywrite even posting up there response to letters online they were hilarious!!

Think I will stick with VUZE and BTJUNKIE

uTorrent is pretty much the same thing, bitcomet my favourite is VUZE but the torrent app is irrelivant

as for Pirate Bay, hmm not sure about that, why look for coloured dots when you can read written word, and many years back werent they embroiled in litigation over copywrite even posting up there response to letters online they were hilarious!!

Think I will stick with VUZE and BTJUNKIE

The Pirate Bay is the best. It's that simple. Yes they are caught up in legal things all the time, that is because they get the best stuff sooner than the rest! :) The coloured dots are trusted. Anyone can get their mate to write a comment below a torrent saying that it's genuine and real? Thats my opinion on it anyway. I've used it for years with no problems.

especially if it's a .rar file. For the most part .rar files are fakes, unless again, they're coming from VIP members.
RAR files used to be the norm, but why download a rar when you need to convert

.rar isn't a video format, it's just another compression/spanning format, like .zip, and used to distribute larger files in smaller chunks.

So now we know the best software, what would be the best format to watch on a device that supports AVI and WMV videos?
What am I looking for before I start to download any.

So now we know the best software, what would be the best format to watch on a device that supports AVI and WMV videos?
What am I looking for before I start to download any.

Sorry Spud that link I provided is to the "torrent site"

The software that then downloads the files is called the "torrent app" and regardless of were you get your torrent people with the same or different app could be accessing the same download as you

example: I have VUZE you have UTorrent, you go to PirateBay and fownload a very popular Game and I go to BTjunkie and download that same popular game which happenes to be the same torrent, so now we are both downloading the from the same pool of people

BTjunie is a torrent sniffer, it gets all its torrent from many other torrent sites which is porbably why its so popular

The torrent app can be anything, me personally I use VUZE have done since back in the day when it was AZUERUS

AVI is much more common and imo better quality, on btjunkie when you find a result you can scroll down the page it will show you all the file extensions, plus user comments that will say yes download this ir no dont bother

Sponsored Links
Back