CHM

Sponsored Links
It seems he was crying wolf when he was on as "banned502" squeeling about being ditched....more's the pity. Oh well, I expect he just got brigged for a couple of days and allowed back in with a stern warning to grow the fck up, or something like that

I got banned because you kept complaining (snitch) to the mods... Sooooooooey pig.

Going to complain again are you child?

Well obviously you didn't get banned idiot. I've never complained to the mods about another user yet. Still haven't grown up I see. Halfwit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well obviously you didn't get banned idiot. I've never complained to the mods about another user yet. Still haven't grown up I see. Halfwit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was banned and allowed back in with a final warning, and all thanks to you snitching to the mods. Yes you can deny it, but the truth is the truth...

Sponsored Links
When's Dex coming back? !! Dex and CHM are like different Dr Who's....regenerating at will !!

You are one of those idiots who thinks the truth is what you want it to be. I've told you once that I've never reported another user to the mods, either here or anywhere else. If I've got something to say I prefer to say it in the open forum where anyone can see it. I won't tell you this again because frankly, I couldn't care less what a halfwit thinks of me. The only reason I've written this is so that other people can see it and make up their own minds.

You are one of those idiots who thinks the truth is what you want it to be. I've told you once that I've never reported another user to the mods, either here or anywhere else. If I've got something to say I prefer to say it in the open forum where anyone can see it. I won't tell you this again because frankly, I couldn't care less what a halfwit thinks of me. The only reason I've written this is so that other people can see it and make up their own minds.

They will... :rolleyes:

They will... :rolleyes:

I'm happy with that :rolleyes: If they saw all the ridiculous pictures and remarks you where making they'll know exactly why you got the cane of the mods...without the need for anyone to report it to them either. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Being such a halfwit you wouldn't understand that though.

I wish you'd all grow up and act your age to be honest. Grown men arguing like immature children over....infact, what are you arguing over?

Whether some of you are purposely on the wind-up or not, it's a sad state of affairs when you act like you do on the public forum of a DIY site. Not exactly shining examples of skilled tradesmen are you?

You`ve never seen a sparks and a plumber have a row over some pre-drilled joists then have you :p

I was banned and allowed back in with a final warning, and all thanks to you snitching to the mods. Yes you can deny it, but the truth is the truth...

I've also got the letter, but the admin seem to think they can ban specific computers, that don't allow rejoining in another name, via a proxy, which you have clearly done CHM. I attempted to help you in the thread, with the alternative name, but you must rise against these idiot posters that are clearly riling us both, with their relentless snide remarks, and pettyness.. You are more helpful on here than them, and need to stick around, rather than get banned, like me and you. We know who they are. Do they? You know the truth, I know the truth. But they will always deny the truth, because they are just troublemakers. Everyone knows that.

If I were admin I would just remove the whole thread and give the OP a warning.

Sponsored Links
Back