Time entry on front door (zone1) on Accenta G3

Sponsored Links
okay, so I tried what you suggested and we aare nearly there!

means I can now set the alarm on exit which is great so thanks so much. One thing that did not do was to give me warning beeps when I came back in through zone 1, the alarm was set and tripped when a PIR was hit. I tried the following..

but I still don't get the warning when I enter through zone 1. Any ideas?

Right you need to find what zone the front door is on, I assumed it would be zone 1.
The PIR you "HIT" was it on the normal entry route, if so find what zone it is on and then we will make it an entry route.

this is the strange thing, the door is definitely zone one. I set chime on zone one, opened the door and got the chime. The PIR I hit was in one of rooms so setting that as en entry will not work.

Sponsored Links
You could have been picked up by another PIR.

Close all doors to the rooms and try again. If there is one in the hall cover it with something. then try.
Trouble is you have a global tamper so causing a tamper will not show the zone.

After doing the above set zone 1 on chime again and open and shut the door a few times.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back