Can I spray emulsion?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just bought a small house for rental and the whole place needs decorating. All ceilings and walls need painting so hence the question.

Can I use say one of the pump up spray systems that you use on garden fence paint? Would it work with say Dulux brilliant white, so do all the ceilings first then all the walls with it tinted down to magnolia?

Don't plan to spend a fortune on professional spray kit, anyone know if it'd work OK?

Sponsored Links
Well you can spray emulsion paints but not with one of them, anyway by the time you would spend covering and masking everything up I doubt whether it would be worthwhile.

Dec

The garden sprays are not strong enough to spray paint emulsion with. It would be running all down the walls. as Thedec says, it would be better to use a roller and brush which probably would be quicker than having to mask up everything before spraying.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back