ADT Alarm in the new house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've bought a new house and its got ADT alarm fitted in. The house was re-possessed so I've got no idea who the previous owner were and what was done to the alarm system when the house was re-possessed. It seems like the system is well installed, got sensors almost everywhere. I really want the alarm to work but just don't know where to start. Any help/guidance in regards to this would be greatly appreciated.
I had installed Yale wireless alarm in the old house but I've got no idea about ADT. The display of the control box in the hallway shows nothing.

Sponsored Links
Whats on the main panel.
Then we could assist, but without codes, we cannot tell you how to default the panel.
This could still be owned by ADT, ring them if you like.

Another local company could repower and take over if your happy enough.
Get 3 quotes.

Get in contact with ADT first, if it it there system you shoudnt touch it and they may want it back.

See, how would a 14 yo know that? Something doest add up imo!

Sponsored Links
photo's?

Send FAO. Gary Glitter ;)

I jest :)

Seriously, when i was 14 i was too busy having a kick about, looking/dreaming about boning girls. Your posts do not appear to be that of a 14 y/o, especially the thread about the CD 95 a few weeks back

Because 9651 me old m8 hes trapsed about the forums on trade. And you know where, pretending and watching the public side of things and other a s s wipe types gave certain info.
Why we require deffo trade status on the sister site to TSI.

Spot on Alarm, i go on ukpannels forum, the security installer and the fire and security installer

I know where you go, shame I forgot when sending the G/T500 manual.

Will inform the mods again where I can about your lack of discretion when it comes to giving out certain info.
You want to learn this trade so to speak, then learn one important word, Integrity

Because 9651 me old m8 hes trapsed about the forums on trade. And you know where, pretending and watching the public side of things and other a s s wipe types gave certain info.
Why we require deffo trade status on the sister site to TSI.

Interesting, sounds like i've pulled though :unsure: :?:

Tbh, i dont think i am going to giveout such sensative information as i seem to be making allot of enemys haha :D i am sorry for giving out such info in the past. I will not do it again, instead will
Mention that it is not appropriate in a public forum . Thanks for the advice

Tbh, i dont think i am going to giveout such sensative information as i seem to be making allot of enemys haha :D i am sorry for giving out such info in the past. I will not do it again, instead will
Mention that it is not appropriate in a public forum . Thanks for the advice
Its too late now. You won't be able to get into the security installers circle of trust. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back