Advice needed to catch scumbags in underground carpark

Not sure what run of cable you would need from your house to the car park or if there is a power source you could tap into there, (which would be illegal to do anyway), so it looks as though this is the first stumbling block.

Depending on how deep your pocket is, Maplin do some good stuff which may be worth looking at: -

this

this

or thi$

Failing that, there’s only one language these t**t's understand so may I also recommend this web site. Make sure you always keep it with a ball and rough the bat up a bit so that it looks 'used for purpose'. ;)

Sorry to hear about your problem Mr Nev; you have my sympathy.

Sponsored Links
Not sure what run of cable you would need from your house to the car park or if there is a power source you could tap into there, (which would be illegal to do anyway), so it looks as though this is the first stumbling block.

Depending on how deep your pocket is, Maplin do some good stuff which may be worth looking at: -

this

this

or thi$

Failing that, there’s only one language these t**t's understand so may I also recommend this web site. Make sure you always keep it with a ball and rough the bat up a bit so that it looks 'used for purpose'. ;)

You have my vote on the bat. Can be therapeutic too.

The kit from Maplin is not good though. Nasty nasty stuff and a waste of hard earned. Better to speak to the boys at cctvdirect.

Alumni
i fully agree mate, Maplin should stick with resistors and the such like, not trying to sell 2nd rate DIY garbage!

Oasis

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back