high pitched beep from control panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a intellisense Alarm system - securit 800L, for the last 4 NIGHTS the control panel has started emitting a high pitched beep from 4am in the morning, it goes off every minute or so, it gradually stops around 8-9am, but it is driving my dog absolutely menta, any help or advice would be gretaly appreciatted, also the day light is on all the time and orange dont know if its always been like thagt, havent paid much attention to be honest, so short of living with the beep and getting rid of the dog.....HELP

Sponsored Links
i suppose there is one above it but they generally go of all the time doesnt just happen from 4am each morning............ and ive stood in front of the control panel and it is coming from there............. really need help with this, cant function at work with no sleep

IIRC Orange light is the tamper light.

You need to check the tamper from the circuits and the external sounder, the panel lid and keypad lid.

One of them is the culprit.

Sponsored Links
firstly thanks to you both for replying, it is the day light thats on the tamper one was on last night but i managed to get that sorted............but, and here goes my slice of humble pie, the offending beeper was indeed the smoke alarm!!!

Well glad the tamper was sorted.

And dont worry, many fall for the alarm as the reason and forget smokes :D

Glad you got back to us, always a good result.

well although i feel stupid lol the male of the species in this house feels worse, hes a fireman !!!!! what chance have you got eh

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back