advise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gents,
As this forum is for electric enthusiats,hope I am posting in right forum, I am seeking an advice. Thinking of becoming a part-time electrician , can anyone suggest to how to start off , i.e. what course to go for. there is a course avaliable for weekend is that enough to begin with ? I will be really grateful to any suggestion. Thanks a million in advance,

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Did you speak?? ;)

I replied back to your suggestion . Thank you very much , I was busy looking at the URL's that i was sent for reference

you cant become an electrician in a weekend or two. there is a lot to learn. wether your a part time or full time electrician you still need to know what your doin

as well as the qualifications (college night classses etc.) I would suggest you phone a couple of local sparks and offer yourself (free) for a couple of Saturday shifts.

This will let you know if you will like the trade and if it will like you

Then you have only wasted a couple of weekend days off, not lots of colledge fees etc...

best of luck

baldelectrician said:
as well as the qualifications (college night classses etc.) I would suggest you phone a couple of local sparks and offer yourself (free) for a couple of Saturday shifts.

This will let you know if you will like the trade and if it will like you

Then you have only wasted a couple of weekend days off, not lots of colledge fees etc...

best of luck

A load of s*** baldy and you know it..
If a tradesman takes somebody on for (saturday morning) like you say""
he should be recommended for the richard branson business enterprise eccentric scheme.......*dont make me f****** laff.....
YOU WILL BE A DOGSBODY IF YOUR LUCKY..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back