Where has my post gone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just posted "Unbelievable response from electricity supplier!" and it has disappeared, presumably deleted. This was a genuine post, not a spoof at all. I posted it out of concern that this was the advice being given to members of the public by people who should know better!

Paul

Sponsored Links
It is not a letter it was correspondance by e-mail. I am happy to provide mods with a full copy including the british gas reference no, but thought it unwise to publish it openly

Mod - all the relevant details (surnames, email addresses etc) had been anonymised.

If you'd be happy with a scanned image, why not with the post as it stood?

TBH I'm not suprised mod is suspicious - I couldn't believe it either - which was why I posted it!

Paul

Sponsored Links
securespark & westie, apparently we have to be friends for me to message you, I've sent you both friend requests.

Paul

Thanks. Does it surprise me given the way these places operate today? No.

Earlier in the year while chatting with an OpenReach engineer he was telling me how one subscriber he called upon recently had been told by his provider's call-center jockey to just put a ladder up the pole in front of his house to check for bad connections.

:eek:

As far as I know, if you buy you leccy from BGas, they'll fit you an isolator on request.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back