wtb 2Tb harddrive - computer part suppliers.

Sponsored Links
i get an email every other day from ebuyer.com. They seem to have some very reasonably priced storage devices, amongst other things.... although i'm not sure they'll beat your original price?!!

Never heard of them before, but having a quick looksie, they want £126 for a 160gb :oops: :oops: :eek:

Never heard of them before, but having a quick looksie, they want £126 for a 160gb :oops: :oops: :eek:

don't know how they work, but i regularly get emails offering 500gig+ for £50-£80.... but like i said, i don't think you first price will get beat !!!

Sponsored Links
Expensive, but given the current situation with hard drive supply, that's a good price...

And for the foreseable future the prices will just keep on rising - along with the flood waters!

And for the foreseable future the prices will just keep on rising - along with the flood waters!

but for the past so many years, prices have dropped dramtically...!!!

Same with telly's... they're the rock we all cling on to...

The latest, technologically advanced tv costs about £1100 - and it always has. I bought my 42inch lcd tv about 8 yrs ago (?) for about £1100... nowadays they're £350.... and you can get a 51" 3d tv for about £1100....

It's not what they cost, it's about what people will pay... and that about a months average salary !!!

no, that's a patronising description of a blip on the economic radar....
This is a global pricing model after all.... one tsunami, or earthquake doesn't change economics that much... yet it makes people like you cling on to headlines !!! :eek:
you obviously have no idea about globalisation and lack of alternate suppliers of vital components...

Check out how long it took for RAM prices to recover after the Kobe earthquake...

It is of course also due to the speculators...

But you carry on about 'headlines' if you like - it won't change the price rises.. :rolleyes:

but for the past so many years, prices have dropped dramtically...!!!

Linky

no, that's a patronising description of a blip on the economic radar....
This is a global pricing model after all.... one tsunami, or earthquake doesn't change economics that much... yet it makes people like you cling on to headlines !!! :eek:

It does when the majority of HDDs are manufactured in those factories.

HDD prices will be high for the foreseeable future due to these floods. If you don't believe it, let me get you a tinfoil hat.

I wonder where some of the latter posts pointing out ima's shortcomings went?... :LOL:

so much for posting that link on here. They've all sold out now :eek: That'll teach me

*edit* bought same one from scan for an extra £15. I noticed Aria are now selling it for £130 ex vat. Theres a lot of price gouging going on with the availability of drives. crazy.

Sponsored Links
Back