2 STONE IS GOING!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been seeing a health trainer for the last 6 months or so who advises on diet and exercise in 20 minute sessions every month. Unfortunately though I seem to have put on weight! :oops:

Now weighing in at 84 kg which gives me a BMI of 30 and means I am in the overweight range.

Since Wednesday I have resolved to move 2 stone to get me back down to just over 11 stone which is what I have always been.

So.................I am now exercising daily and eating only good food.
No more skipping breakfast , junk food or alcohol at night and I must say I feel alot better for it :D

Diabetes, Cancer and heart disease etc are ALWAYS down to poor diet and this is what is motivating me to change my habits. Hope this will get you all thinking about what you are putting into your body and what you may be storing up for yourselves. :(

Next weigh in 1 months time 22 Dec

Sponsored Links
I have been seeing a health trainer for the last 6 months or so who advises on diet and exercise in 20 minute sessions every month.

20 minutes exercise and 20 minutes diet every month ain't going to work too well ;)

I have been seeing a health trainer for the last 6 months or so who advises on diet and exercise in 20 minute sessions every month.

20 minutes exercise and 20 minutes diet every month ain't going to work too well ;)

Didn't put that very well. :LOL:

What I meant was that I get a 20 minute consultation every month with a health trainer who advises on what people need to do to keep healthy and lose weight.

As the hospitals are full of a lot of people that could have prevented some diseases, the Govt are rolling out these sessions to educate and thus prevent future drains on the NHS.

Sponsored Links
84kg with a BMI of 30? :eek:

How tall are you?

Good luck by the way. Could do with shifting a few lbs myself! (I'll do it after Christmas - honest).

Oh no! Not another Coljack? 'I've lost another 1lb' - 'Well done'. 'Ohhhh I have lost another 1lb' - 'Well done' ....................... six months, and 100 posts later ' I have lost another 1lb' - ' Well done', and so it goes on!!!

Oh no! Not another Coljack? 'I've lost another 1lb' - 'Well done'. 'Ohhhh I have lost another 1lb' - 'Well done' ....................... six months, and 100 posts later ' I have lost another 1lb' - ' Well done', and so it goes on!!!

Aren't you a delight.

Joe you need to get in touch with Coljack he will give you all the advice you need.

:LOL: :LOL:

I'll try not to bore you. ;)

Diabetes, Cancer and heart disease etc are ALWAYS down to poor diet and this is what is motivating me to change my habits.

Changed my habits over 2yrs now and it's true when they say you are what you eat!

Do a search on Mini-meals which will boost your metabolic rate, plenty of info out there. You can eat more on mini-meals because you're not over loading with 3 meals a day which make it harder for the metabolic system.

I know it's not easy if you're working depending on your job, if the smokers can have a cigarette break then I'm sure they can have a snack break in the office or outside the building ;)

Sponsored Links
Back