jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
jeremy clarkson. he opens his mouth and does not engage brain or does he have book to sell. piers morgan gets in on the act and spouts outrage. piers you dimwit thats what jezza does and you have fallen for it.

Sponsored Links
Don't think for a second that he doesn't engage his brain. Clarkson has always thrived on controversy. He wins every time that the public outrage grows, he gets the attention that he craves.
The only way we will be rid of such types is to ignore them - difficult I realise in light of his recent out burst but then he is becoming a master of Trolling.

exactly the best way to deal with this type of person and this type of comment is to say "Jeremy who?"
he would be ragin, by commenting on it he simply gets an even bigger ego, who actually cares what someone like him says?

It's quite clear that he wasn't serious.

But then the UK public love a good moan so this thing will run & run.

Sponsored Links
He's only repeated what Winston Churchill wanted to do with the miners during WW2. So what's all the fuss about???

of course its all about keeping his profile in the public consiousness, and selling whatever he's got out at christmas.

I'd rather 'crack a fat' then I know I will. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I had no idea what that meant until I googled it :eek: .........you dirty little man you.

I dont know why. The majority agree with him on this instance.

Sponsored Links
Back