RGI in 6months. a joke

• Thread starter durhamplumber
  • Start date
D

durhamplumber

went to do my cpa1 today and the instructor told me 16 year olds come from school and in six months leave,fully trained rgi! that has to be a joke.I and many others are probably wasting our time.I have been at it 30 years and am still no expert.

Sponsored Links
went to do my cpa1 today and the instructor told me 16 year olds come from school and in six months leave,fully trained rgi! that has to be a joke.I and many others are probably wasting our time.I have been at it 30 years and am still no expert.

I am

EGM :D :)

Ahh, but they only work for BG, selling new expensive ,,,sorry I meant repairing old boilers. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Maybe he needs to take on a 16 yr old who can teach him what he does not know :D :D

It's easy keep changing parts on the boiler until it works! Any fully trained 16 year old can do that. :)

Employ a teenager now whilst they still know everything...

You have forgotten about IronNaz, who will singlehandedly solve all the UK boiler problems as well as installations at a fraction of your rip-off and inept prices

You have forgotten about IronNaz, who will singlehandedly solve all the UK boiler problems as well as installations at a fraction of your rip-off and inept prices

Not THE Iron Naz? Not Coventry's one and only BESPOKE plumber who will give YOU what YOU want? 7 Rads all on 15mm... IRON NAZ can do it. Just a case of 'balancing' it up eh?

Not THE Ironnaz who wonders why a flow to a rad can be warm, yet the return be cold because 'all the other ones work'?

NOT Ironnaz who wraps every olive with 12 turns of PTFE - becuase his college tutor 'said' it was 'best practice?

Not THE Iron Naz? Not Coventry's one and only BESPOKE plumber who will give YOU what YOU want? 7 Rads all on 15mm... IRON NAZ can do it. Just a case of 'balancing' it up eh?
Why bother with 15 when you can stick a reducer to 8 at the boiler and take it in plastic from there - ideally a 1-pipe system.

A 1 pipe system you kill his remaining brain cells off. It takes me half a day to balance a 1 pipe now as I see so few of them. :oops:

A 1 pipe system you kill his remaining brain cells off. It takes me half a day to balance a 1 pipe now as I see so few of them. :oops:
Never fear, Naz is near. 8mm will do it just fine. To avoid gas (although Naz is now a master, grasshopper), just stick the two tails into a kettle with one of those constantly-hot switches, connected to a plug-in timer. Simples, gravity will do the rest, but remember hot top, cold bottom, wax on, wax off ;)

Never fear, Naz is near. 8mm will do it just fine. To avoid gas (although Naz is now a master, grasshopper), just stick the two tails into a kettle with one of those constantly-hot switches, connected to a plug-in timer. Simples, gravity will do the rest, but remember hot top, cold bottom, wax on, wax off ;)

us guys out here are ****tin ourselves at the prospect, his new invention made simples

dont name the centre you went to but what was their certification body, (bpec, logic, Niceic, etc) the bpec gas foundation has a minimum entry age of 21

Sponsored Links
Back