Cargiant supermarket london.

P

patsmotors

Any got any views on this car reseller,good,bad,indifferent.

thanks.

Sponsored Links
Good news to hear no bad experiences,going there this afternoon to inspect a jaguar xf.

Any got any views on this car reseller,good,bad,indifferent.

thanks.
I bought my card there, didnt not buy warranty, after about 2 weeks airbag warning came on.
They agreed for main agent to inspect, then agreed the fix.
I would go there again.

Sponsored Links
thanks for replys,well i went there but it started raining so i had a nice meal in their onsite diner.
rain now stopping found the car of my choice,i declined the test drive as its only lasts 9 minutes around their industrial estate,although i had the enging running and trying out all the switches.
but something was telling me to slow down and think before handing over my debit card,so i told the sales man i am now not sure and walked away.

Just to add,the car i am very interested to buy has 13 months manufactures warranty left and is well below warranty mileage limit.
The car price is very tempting as £4000 below main franchised dealer forecourt windscreen price for exact model,specs and mileage.
I am in no great hurry to purchase a car but i need a nice car for business/pleasurue for the
start of march,i will keep my present car as their trade in value was rather poor.
nissan offered me a lot more for trade in but they do not have a similar spec car in their local network.

I took my sister there to replace her car. She went for a vw polo. Quite a lot to choose from and as you say,the test drive area around the street is not the best. The price was about right but we had to sit through a sales pitch trying to get her to add a wax to the out side and a treatment to protect the seats.
Boring and I think a waste of £. One thing I did notice, lots of the cars had the valve caps missing? I would use car giant as place to start looking just to get an idea about price etc. She had the car about 9months and is happy. You do need to check who had the car you are looking at. Lots we looked at came from people who had special needs so check the log book. For the life of me, I don't understand why all the cars only had the very min amount of fuel in the tank, so much so that the test drive person we went out with was a bit concerned that it could run out! Every car was at empty and even when you pick up your car car giant say that you should get some fuel ASAP. The sales operation is slick and quite smooth, don't think they take c cards but could be wrong, best to phone or check before you go.

Thanks 75pete,for reply,i went back there for some more info but it was the afternoon of a big snow in london so just got no where.
But i passed a main dealer on the way home and went in for a chat,i could not see any cars due to the snow but a chat with the sales agent a nice coffee and biscuits warmed me to their way of business.
I explained i have seen a car and showed it to them on their internet and the sales man was happy to sell me a very similar car with less miles for the same windscreen price as long as i took out their credit for 3 years at 9.9%.
so now i have a jag,lovley car.
Thank you all.

Sponsored Links
Back