PLYWOOD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Woodworkers, what the heck been into local merchants they have the following which they tell me is a boil plywood ? if I buy and cut in small runs with my jig I should be able to fit it by myself and get rid of the OSD been into the yard and the stamp on the ply is 2x EN636 2 EN314 2 Ext E2 any good ? to replace OSB floors in upstair bathroom so that I might tile it do I need to varnish it/ seal it in some way basically is this fit for purpose? CE 0407CPD 436 2x EN636 2 EN314 2 Ext E2

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=262993&start=0#ixzz1oBiG3nms

Sponsored Links
wbp = water and boil proof
as in heat resistant glue and fairly water resistant
much better than osb or chipboard :eek:

Tully, I have replied to your other thread in Tiling. I noticed you originally hijacked paul78’s thread & I don’t normally post in such cases as it breaks forum rules & can be confusing; who said what to whom, about what & when! You will generally get a better response by starting your own thread. ;)

Forget the OSB, it's only marginally better than chipboard as a tile base, I would rip it up & replace it.

I think she was robbed by the crook who put OSB down and claimed it was marine and a "special looking sort of ply" :cry:

Sponsored Links
Cowboys everywhere :LOL:

thanks richard point taken about forum rules sorry wont happen again and thanks for advice on the ply been into yard and sorted some ply out thanks again. Oh and the Cowboy he was no john wayne lol :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back