made me smile

Sponsored Links
:LOL: Models on catwalks have always made me smile with their ridiculous way of walking, and most of the clothes are laughable.

Sponsored Links
thought this was funny...:

so cruel....you must've fallen off your killer heels after a good night out Susie?
......walking home with your shoes in your hand or blagging a piggy back off some willing bloke.....sign of a top night out round here.... :D

Knickers in your handbag is more your style.

:p ...i have lovely knickers!!....

how come the smaller the pants.....the more you pay for em?

Thats why it costs me!!!

(How do you know how big I am? Some one been gossiping???) :eek:

holmslaw said:
Models on catwalks have always made me smile with their ridiculous way of walking, and most of the clothes are laughable.

What I notice most about models on catwalks is how utterly repulsive most of them are. :eek: :eek: :eek: Surely they can't be like that all the time; otherwise you'd have to be drunk just to have one in the same house, never mind the same bed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Diane2 said:
......walking home with your shoes in your hand or blagging a piggy back off some willing bloke.....

Now that takes me back - to 1974 no less - and I was the 'willing bloke'. Walking back from a late party, I gave my sandals to my girlfriend because "her shoes were killing her" and tried to use the offending shoes myself. :confused: :confused: :confused: I got about fifty yards then gave up and walked the rest barefoot. Happy days! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and also said:
how come the smaller the pants.....the more you pay for em?

It's the same with food. The more you pay, the less you get on the plate. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back