Dont panic! (no really...)

Sponsored Links
And there was I thinking they were just incompetent... :rolleyes:

And there was I thinking they were just incompetent... :rolleyes:

I dunno, this government like the last is absolutely DESPERATE to raise more and more money in taxes to plug their leaking finances. Like the last they just seem completely unable to stop splurging money on all the time.

It's a bit tin foil hat to think they got people to panic buy to plug the gap enough to make this 1/4s finances look better, but at the same time would anyone be really surprised if it was true?

I think the idea is to make sure everyone got enough fuels so the Government hoping the strike will be a waste of time?

Sponsored Links
I think the idea is to make sure everyone got enough fuels so the Government hoping the strike will be a waste of time?
They've already caused the same chaos as the first day or two of a strike would, so what's the difference?

It would have been much better if the tanker drivers had held off until the olympics...

We can still live in hope of really organised action at that time to highlight the dismantling of our country!

People are the same at Christmas. I've seen the crowds of people in Asda, Tesco's and Morrisons, a few days before the big day, stocking up with almost anything they can lay their hands on. And for what? They shut on Xmas Eve, only to open again either Boxing day or the day after, so 2 days maximum shutdown, yet people still buy enough food to last a month. ;) ;)

They've already caused the same chaos as the first day or two of a strike would, so what's the difference?
The tanker drivers would still have to deliver before the strike so we all have a full tank when they're striking?

I've already got cupboards full of pasties and first class stamps, I'm not sure where I am going to fit all the diesel I've just bought :confused:

I've already got cupboards full of pasties and first class stamps, I'm not sure where I am going to fit all the diesel I've just bought :confused:

Specially as your car runs on petrol. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm stocking up on Easter Eggs,,, I reckon there's going to be a shortage of them next weekend. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

dont buy a caravan to fit it in,20% vat on that now. and if it catches a fire those pasties get hot,you be tax evadeing :LOL:

i queued up at a petrol station today...........it wasnt a really long one.....but long enough........no cars seemed to be coming out....worryingly.....then there was a tap on my window....one of the guys who work there, who i know said.....there are women at the front of the queue holding up the traffic waiting for pumps with nozzles on the same side as their petrol caps.....and would i mind explaining that the pipes stretch a long way so they can use any pump......coz it would sound bad coming from him....

sigh :rolleyes: ............and they wonder why women drivers get the p*ss taken out of them!!!

"A week of tax cuts for the rich, £250,000 donor dinners, tax rises for those whose idea of a good lunch is a hot pasty, pie or sausage roll, and talk of jerrycans and garages has undermined the Conservatives "we're all in it together" rhetoric"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17555818

Sponsored Links
Back