Waterproof joint for flexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of any language is that it evolves over the years.
Perhaps but I have never really understood why and how does this evolving begin?

By mistakes becoming the majority and words meaning the opposite of their definition?

Evolving does not include accepting things which are plainly wrong.

Could of, would of, should of, etc.

Sponsored Links
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Boxes_and_Enclosures_Index/Boxes_Adaptable_Moulded/index.html

WKMG1X.JPG

Have you been on the beer again Holms?

Alcohol tends to impair the ability of of people to read by affecting vision, concentration and mental function.

The beauty of any language is that it evolves over the years. If you are complaining about the phrase "Swap-out", it has been in use in this country, as far as I can remember, for the last 10-15 years.

BTW - can you post an English version of your rant, please?

The one you posted is certainly not English.

It was a comment not a rant, you're not another quasi septic are you? You probably are due to your poor englsh comprehension.

I like Wiska boxes and glands, I always mount on a wall or post, but have opened a few installed by others that have been left on the ground, and they have always been dry.

Sponsored Links
It was a comment not a rant, you're not another quasi septic are you? You probably are due to your poor englsh comprehension.

At least I write English.

Your spelling and grammar are utterly appalling.

I will not enter into further discussion with you and are now on my "ignore" list.

At least I write English.

Your spelling and grammar are utterly appalling.

I will not enter into further discussion with you and are now on my "ignore" list.

Thank you.

I think you meant "I write IN English" :LOL: as opposed to "I write English", thats phishing speak. :LOL:

Evolving does not include accepting things which are plainly wrong.

I agree that grammatical or spelling mistakes should not be accepted as evolution of a language, but this was neither.

I strongly felt it was unfair to attack Rob simply because it was considered his phraseology was wrong.

I guess he's back to pick holes in what I have written... :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back