Royal Flush

Sponsored Links
Not interested in tittle tattle.
If you'll forgive the pun.

its not tittle tattle conny......but really..............................how thick is she if she thought no one would see ...jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!

Well, they are only human after all. If they cut their hands they'll bleed, red blood (same as you and me) . Insult them, and they'll feel just the same as we do (were we insulted) Hit them, they'll hurt, just the same as us.
Anyrode, I've seen nicer boobs on the beach in Tenerife, Majorca and Cyprus. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
they are also royal.....and hmmmm......i think shes lost weight since the wedding...........................see a diana connection here??????/

If the world wasn't so obsessed with t*ts, pictures like this wouldn't be taken.

I couldn't give a monkeys about t*ts, can't understand the fascination.
Seen a few pairs... seen 'em all.

Bodies that's all.

thats not the point.....................she is destined to be Queen of England........she knew full well there would be paparazi about.........

thats not the point.....................she is destined to be Queen of England........she knew full well there would be paparazi about.........

Why can't the future Queen of England, want a nice tan, without people being obsessed with her t*ts ????.

Ok, I see where you are coming from and so yes, she should have thought more about where she was doing it.
But as for looking at the pictures. Couldn't be bothered.
Raises the question though, if someone could shoot her with a lens then someone could easily do it for real.
Where were the body guards/intelligence?
Surely they should have got a maid to say something to her?

Bit disappointed they don't have any from the days before she met the idiot and became all anorexic. She was a bit of all right back then, doesn't look healthy now and her mind will be starting to be fecked with too.

It's only a matter of time before some weirdo breaks into sewage pipes running from places where the royal family live and start gathering photographic and biological evidence of turds.

couldn't care less, get rid of the royal family, despite the shameless promotion by the daily mail, there is absolutely no place for these uber benefit scroungers.

Sponsored Links
Back