JCB Planer belt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok call me a cheap skate but last year i bought a cheap electric plane from argos for £40, i only wanted it for a couple of days and it server the purpose very well. Only problem i had was that i melted two drive belts when i got carried awya with the depth (3mm)! oop.s..
anyway i'm trying to find replacement belts and cant find them anywhere... even a google search didnt work. for the sake of £4-5 any one with any ideas?
i dont want to buy a new one as I'll never use it after this job, (slimming down a built in architrave), and hire rates seem rather pricey.. (25 quid for a w/e)

Sponsored Links
cant you take your tool to your local repair centre and ask if they have or can make up or suggest a sutable belt!!!!!

meant to say the offending item is a JCB planer... just had a lookin Q and B and the belts on their pro range seem identical.. will try tonight.

Sponsored Links
dabaldie said:
ok call me a cheap skate .....
OK, then, you're a cheapskate. Happy? :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist that. Most of the short flat belts I've come across are made for specific machines, if JCB (Alba) can't help you may struggle

Scrit

did you find a replacement belt only I have a similar jcbdpp 900 that suffered belt melt after a heavy use thanks? :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back