Biasi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My biasi boiler lights up when hot water or central heating is turned on but shuts down after 20 seconds. If i remove the internal stainless steel cover it fires up and work ok. Could it be a flue problem?

Sponsored Links
you need a gas safe registered engineer to take a look at it, it's not something an untrained person should be messing around with. I know it is probably not what you wanted to hear but it is the safest option, you could ask on here and see if anyone is local to you that can look at it.

As i suspected it was the flue. Removed the flue from the boiler, checked and cleaned rubber seals reasembled. Working fine now !
you need a gas safe registered engineer to take a look at it, it's not something an untrained person should be messing around with. I know it is probably not what you wanted to hear but it is the safest option, you could ask on here and see if anyone is local to you that can look at it.
Asaasaaa
removed

Sponsored Links
A DIYer should not be opening the combustion chamber or touching the flue!

Have you done a flue gas analysis ?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back